Mittwoch, 9. April 2008

My Computer's Vacation

These past couple of days have been troubling. Mostly because my computer went on vacation. I hope it had an enjoyable time. Maybe it was discussing with friends the way to milk diverse reactions from those who have become dependant on it. I can imagine one possible discussion...Watch the humans blow a fuse...Wow, look at his face turning all those funny colours...I wonder what will happen if we try this...Hey, this is better than watching a movie! Let's change the background picture to see how he'll react...Look out candid camera.
It was a vacation for me as well, it made my life quieter but I was filled with a sense of being disconnected from many friends whom I could normally reach via email or chat. Technology gives us many benefits but it also has a down side. It is important to adapt to technology but at the same time not to forget how to communicate & work with others when it goes on vacation.

1 Kommentar:

Mu hat gesagt…

If you need vacation, you can choose between different options. Go to the forest, stay in a little hut, cheap but nice. Even stay at home, read, write and relax. Very cheap but very nice too. Or, go for camping, or in a nice hotel at the sea side, something like that, not cheap but nice. If your computer needs vacation, you surely have to pay and surely not cheap. Anyway...you need to keep him up, so...why not.