Montag, 19. Oktober 2015

Becoming by Blair Gaulton

This weeks dungeon prompts is becoming you in 111 words. For more details go to the link

http://theseekersdungeon.com/2015/10/15/dungeon-prompts-becoming-you-in-111-words/

Becoming
Sat here;   
as shards on the floor.    
I ponder once more;    
my life;    
doubt plaqued   
Poisoned by unsureness.   
Scared     
I must wake up.   
I know what I want.    
I know what I feel. 
I must not cave in   
to my doubts.   
I must face them down, and  
work hard to turn my life around 
So I do not end up;  
like a living mould of jellied sadness. 
Yes, there is harsh battle within. 
I will not give up;
not sink but swim.
Keep on going in spite of tough times
Get my passion and energy flowing
Yes, I will succeed and will be
happily showing
The value of not giving up.
(C)BJG(Blair Gaulton)Oct 2015

Keine Kommentare: