Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015

Insomnia et al by Blair Gaulton

I am a creative person who enjoys doing many things. Theatre, writing, dancing, martial arts, giving shiatsu massages to help people get pain relief. I like being active and spending time with people. I have difficulty sleeping and have had it for a long time. I have a very active mind and I find it hard to turn it off because I get a lot of ideas. What i have been doing recently is to physically exhaust myself by doing a lot of walking; so that I feel tired and can fall asleep. For that to happen, however I need to be mentally tired too. I have learned to accept; if I cannot sleep, to let it be and not to force it or  think about it too much.
  Quite often I do some meditation and that does relax me a bit and occasionally it does result in some sleep. That is what I am going to try now because I have a busy day ahead of me.

Keine Kommentare: