Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Internet Safety

Hi Everyone
Just want to let you know that Trojan viruses have pretty well much shut down my home computer.
In spite of being careful when surfing and having a reliable anti-virus software. I was surprised that this happened so fast.  Please be careful when surfing the Internet!

Depending on where you are living the people who wrote the virus send you a notice from the Police claiming you have broken the law and are required to pay a fine within a certain period of time. As far as I know this is not something that the Police would do, After talking to the Police Department. They told me Do Not Pay These People any Money and Report it to the Police. Which I did.The next step is to get rid of the virus before you lose your data. That is what I am currently working on.
Please tell other people about this and more poems to come shortly.

BJG Feb 2013
 

Keine Kommentare: