Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008

Keyboard:The Adventure

Over the past several days I have had some difficulties with the computer's keyboard. I type in one letter and I would get fifteen! When I would try and delete the others, suddenly the keyboard would not work. At first, I thought there must be a problem with the connection or with the cable. After poking around, the connection and the cable both seemed to be okay. Then suddenly when I started trying to do things, it would start up again. A keyboard with a sense of humour! Sometimes it would allow me to type one word and then stop. If it was in a bad mood one letter. Yesterday, it went on vacation and did not work at all. I imagined it was having a grand laugh enjoying the weather. I said shag it and went out and did the same.

1 Kommentar:

Aye Mu hat gesagt…

In fact, the key board was so sweet to you so that it became naughty and rebelliously insisted to take vacation in order to let you rest.

It should also have heart and soul and may be chemistry too.